Freelance Web Developer Wanted
The Seed Group is growing and looking for a freelance developer to join our team. We are based in rural Herefordshire, our experience spans brands large and small, from global producers and FMCG brands to local businesses and small start-ups.
As a freelance Web Developer your responsibilities will be working remotely within our creative team and being able to attend project planning meetings in our Leominster offices. We’re looking for someone passionate about design principles as well as practising the best web standards.
You will be developing a variety of websites on CMS platforms including WordPress, Squarespace and Webflow. You’ll need to effectively communicate with multiple partners in the company to deliver completed web solutions within fixed budgets and deadlines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implementing new website designs provided by the Design team
- Developing and improving our custom WordPress solution where needed
- Maintaining and improving current client websites
- Capable of turning an Adobe XD design file into a fully functioning and visually engaging CMS website
- Experience with modifying WordPress CMS and the Divi multi-purpose theme
- Experience working with the Squarespace developer platform
- Familiar with Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to communicate with creative director and lead designer to refine ideas
- Familiarity with usability principles and testing
- Ability to work to fixed budgets and deadlines
Experience of the following would be advantageous but isn’t essential:
- Capable of turning an Adobe XD design file into a WebFlow CMS website
- Experience configuring and customising WooCommerce
- Minimum of 3 years agency / commercial experience
To apply please get in touch with Phia@theseedgroup.co.uk and please include examples of your work.