Freelance Artworker Wanted
The Seed Group is growing and looking for a freelance artworker to join our team. We are based in rural Herefordshire, our experience spans brands large and small, from global producers and FMCG brands to local businesses and small start-ups.
As a freelance digital artworker your responsibilities will be working remotely within our creative team helping to bring our creative work to life in print. We’re looking for someone passionate about design principles as well as practising the best digital artwork standards.
Your main responsibility will be bringing our creative work to life in print. You’ll need to effectively communicate with multiple partners in the company to deliver completed digital artwork within fixed budgets and deadlines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implementing creative projects provided by the design team
- Working with the design team on creative print techniques
- Developing and improving existing digital artwork standards where required
- Working with account managers and executives to apply client revisions to digital assets
- Fluent with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a keen eye for detail with excellent grammatical skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of paper stock and exploring it's creative potential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Have an excellent understanding of the printing process
- Experience preparing digital artwork for offset litho and digital
The following would be advantageous but isn’t essential:
- Preparing artwork for flexographic print
- Being able to attend occasional project planning meetings in our Leominster offices
- Experience working with Basecamp and Dropbox
Minimum of 3 years agency / commercial experience
Please send a recent portfolio to Phia@theseedgroup.co.uk