Content Writer Wanted
The Seed Group is looking for a freelance Content Writer in Herefordshire who has a keen interest and passion for Food & Drink. Reporting to our account managers, the Content Writer will create compelling, engaging and persuasive copy.
Development of written content across traditional and digital channels according to a set brief from our account management team
Ensure that all digital copy reflects audience needs, is clear, simple, accurate and adheres to the client’s brand tone of voice
Optimise written content to support the brand's SEO initiatives
Assisting the account team where needed with ideation, creation and delivery of engaging content to support client Content Marketing and Social Media tactics and strategies
Confidently liaising with clients as a member of TSG to research topics and develop topical angles to create compelling content
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a content marketing/ copywriting role
• Experience of multi-channel content creation - print, digital & social
• Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical information in a simple and engaging way
• A good understanding of SEO and significant experience of copywriting for SEO purposes
• Experience of writing for B2C, B2B and internal audiences
• Knowledge of basic UX/ UI good practices relating to copy placement, Calls to Action etc.
Degree or equivalent qualification/ business experience
Copywriting qualifications would be advantageous
Must be happy to work directly with clients remotely or at client site. Must have a clean driving license and own transport.
In the first instance please send a CV and example of recent work along with rate card to email@example.com